We believe every great brand is a spiritual experience.
A brand is the only place in business where your inner world is experienced by the outer world. For too long, we have accepted the belief that these worlds are supposed to be separate.
We say no.
When these worlds are kept separate, dissonance occurs. Identity crises emerge. Leaders drift from the mission. Employees feel detached, uninspired. And the marketplace is confused and bored.
We exist to bring these two worlds together.
Branding is the coming together of the spiritual and the practical, an alignment.
The most human-changing, cosmos-altering, industry shifting brands are built, with difficulty and struggle, from the inside out. The dirty work.
- We stand for these brands.
- We, too, have done the dirty work. We know the pain of having the outside appearance be out of alignment with what’s really happening behind the eyes, within the heart. In both our personal work and professional work, we’ve had moments, stumbling forward instead of moving deftly, of struggling to find the right words, the right path, the right people. We have done the thankless work to transform the wounds of our past to make us the peaceful warriors of our present.
- We’ve had to make ourselves over, and over again.
- We’ve also witnessed branding and marketing being used as tools of fear, coercion and manipulation.
- We’ve seen great ideas remain unexpressed because they were never given the rich soil, water and sun needed.
- We’ve seen leaders use up all their powerful energy focusing on short-term tactics that cover up the missing soul of the brand, while their partners, their employees become cynical, then detached, then disenfranchised.
- We’ve also seen incredible acts of courage, grace and bravery. People from all walks of life, all backgrounds, who have chosen to step outside of their safe environments, to release their high-dollar compensation, to borrow what they could from friends, or to cash in their retirement to risk doing the thing their heart has told them may change the world. We’ve seen people who have walked away from a working business model that does not feed their soul. We’ve witnessed embedded executives commit to make change in their realm, showing the resolve and leadership necessary to spearhead change from within.
If you are tired of hiding your heart, weary of keeping your work separate from your inner wisdom; if you are ready, now, to share your heart, to bring your worlds together, we stand ready to partner with you.
The more brave souls take these steps, the more the walls between who we are, what we love and what we do, will crumble.
And the less divided we will become, from our selves, our souls, our work and from one another.