Do you find yourself grappling with how to take the 20th century equity in your business and brand and remain relevant in the modern marketplace? You’re not alone.
Most established leaders today find themselves at a yes/no moment. You can say yes and opt-in to become a 21st century brand. Or you can chose to opt-out – or the market will opt you out. We hope all leaders say yes and opt in! Because the world needs your experience, wisdom and insight.
You may already be on your way to opting in and becoming a 21st century brand. Consider these top 10 traits of 21st century brands to see how your brand is evolving:
Top 10 Signs Your Brand is Opting In to the 21st Century
- You live for a purpose beyond just making money.
- You have a consistent, authentic presence on at least one form of social media.
- Your clients and/or employees love you, and they spread your message for you.
- Your visual brand is polished and contemporary.
- Your message clearly articulates why you are different.
- You’ve carefully created client experiences that inspire rave reviews.
- Your employees love working for you and understand their connection to your mission.
- You regularly write and share compelling content that intrigues people.
- You are a trusted resource for the media.
- Others consider you the gold standard in your industry.
Every leader is capable of achieving all 10 of these signs with the right intention and guidance — especially when they truly commit to opt-in.
root + river teaches you how to get there — by helping you reconnect with your values, express your message and create a brighter presence in the world.
To schedule a visit about how your brand measures up to these 10 signs and your brand’s perception in the market, contact us here.
Emily Soccorsy + Justin Foster are cofounders of the intrinsic branding practice known as Root + River. Together with their defiantly different clients, they uncover then articulate the foundational elements of the brand. Then, they provide brand strategy and brand coaching as the brand is rolled out internally and externally. Obsessive about language and differentiation, Emily + Justin are also authors and speakers. Follow @rootandriver @fosterthinking and @emilyatlarge.