Feed your mind … and your soul
We believe there will be a time in your life and career where you will have the opportunity to show the world who you truly are. In this moment, you become a brand.
Our BrandLab workshops are about creating and stimulating these moments of epiphany, revelation and next steps.
Whether you are a rising leader in an org, a seasoned entrepreneur or a dreamer who wants to make your side gig your full-time gig, the focus at BrandLab is on you.
Our BrandLabs are infused with our blend of spiritual and practical, ancient and contemporary, art and science, inner work and outer action.
Join us at BrandLab in 2020!
- January 24, 2020 – Plan Your Brand for 2020 – VIRTUAL LIVE! 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. CST
- April 24, 2020 – Craft Your Message – VIRTUAL LIVE! 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. CST
- June 19, 2020 – Discover Your Differentiators – VIRTUAL LIVE! 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. CST
- Sept. 18, 2020 – Tell Your Story – VIRTUAL LIVE! 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. CST
All BrandLabs will be from 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Central Standard Time.
BrandLab: Craft Your Message – What are you here to do that only you can do? What does your heart have to say to the world? What is your story that you want to share? In our Mission + Message BrandLab, we create an environment to help you answer these three foundational questions of becoming a brand.
BrandLab: Discover Your Differentiators – Being different is an absolute necessity in the crowded, noisy world we live in. While every brand is unique, few are able to confidently express what makes them different. Brands that can create repeatable but memorable experiences are the ones that remain in the hearts and minds of the audience. In Perennial Differentiation, we help set the foundation to be one of these brands.
BrandLab: Tell Your Story – If you embrace one marketing tactic, make it story. Stories have the raw ability to connect, teach, inspire and move others to make powerful actions and decisions. In our Story BrandLab, we’ll teach you to become a masterful storyteller in a way that naturally attracts others to you and your brand.
BrandLab: Plan Your Brand – Too often we play catch-up when it comes to brand and marketing planning. This workshop will usurp that frustrating fall back position to get you clear on your vision for the coming year, how to express something different (using your beliefs), and how to execute using our RECs — relationships, experiences and content.
Attendees are asked to please come with four to five core beliefs, or values, to get the most out of this experience.
Register for all 4 2020 BrandLabs at a discount!
Get just the BrandLab recordings if you cannot make one live!
We love doing BrandLabs with corporate leaders and teams, business incubators, co-working spaces, university MBA programs and with education-minded organizations.
Here’s how it works …
You sponsor and promote the BrandLab under your organization’s brand. We work with you to customize the promotional copy and the flow of the BrandLab(s) to align with your intentions and goals. You emcee it, we deliver it, your audience implements it, and everyone wins!
Sponsored BrandLabs are ideal for …
- Executive briefing with senior leadership
- All-hands company retreat or a team lunch-and-learn
- Business incubators and/or SBA offices looking to bring contemporary business ideas to their constituents.
- Co-working spaces that want to bring additional value and connectedness to their members.
- University MBA programs that want to expose their students to a new way of thinking about their life, career and dreams.
- Educated-minded organizations that have a distributor network that you want to develop and inspire.